Terms Of Service
This Agreement sets forth the Terms and Conditions for your use of the Bifound Program and all other services available on this website. By placing any orders, clicking ''Accept'' or using any services through this website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not consent with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, you should leave the Website and discontinue use of Services immediately.
In these Terms and Conditions, ''we/us/our'' refers to Bifound.com and ''you/your'' refers to you as a user of our content and services.
We provide a variety of 1on1 coaching, training materials and resources for entrepreneurs. The services will be delivered to you digitally in the form of video/audio content and PDF study materials, or as otherwise indicated on the Order form. In order to access the services, you will be using a username and password which you agree to keep private and not share with other persons.
Purposely allowing non-members access to your account will result in your removal from the programme without the right to receive a refund.
Bifound.com is a platform offering a series of 1on1 training, digital training videos and related materials designed for entrepreneurs. Some of this content may be available payment free, and some of the content may be available for purchase.
We reserve the right to change the price and availability of the content displayed on the website at any time unless you have purchased the Service in which case, the price and availability will remain the same as set forth in the Order form, at the time of your purchase.
The Expert Review Service.
As part of our service/s, we may offer 1on1 business or career coaching. If you have purchased this service/s, you will be matched with one of our Coaches who will meet you and conduct the sessions via Zoom. Some coaches may agree to meet you in person subject to availability. A coaching session usually lasts about 1 -2h.
Your coach acts as a mentor, they will not not do any research for you in your particular industry, they do not write your business plan or other documents and they do not offer legal advice.
All payments must be made in full and processed according to the price displayed at the time of purchase.
You agree to pay the amount agreed and not to cancel this transaction with your bank or credit card company. At the time of purchase, please make sure you have the necessary funds available before you submit the transaction, we are not responsible for any overdraft charges, NSF fees charged by your bank, over-limit charges or any of the like.
Once purchased, you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to redeem your service/s. Please check the FAQ section of the website for the up to date delivery schedule.
Cancellations & Refund Policy.
We are very confident the value we offer through our Program can benefit your entrepreneurial journey. Therefore, if you are dissatisfied, we are happy to offer you a full refund as per our Refund Policy.
Our Refund Policy reads:
REFUNDS FOR COACHING SESSIONS
- If you have purchased a coaching package containing multiple sessions and you wish to cancel for any reason, you may do so at any point. We will refund you the unused sessions minus the admin fee of $50.
- If you have purchased a single coaching session and you wish to cancel for any reason, you may do so up to 48h prior to your session and get a full refund. If you cancel less than 48h prior to your session, you will receive a refund of 50% of the total value of your purchase.
- If you have purchased and already attended a coaching session and are dissatisfied with the service you have received, you may ask for a refund. In such instance please email email@example.com explaining the nature of your dissatisfaction. We are more than happy to offer a full refund to all genuine claims.
REFUNDS FOR DIGITAL COURSES
- If you are dissatisfied with the Program, you may request a refund within 60 days from the moment the program has been released to you. Any request submitted later than 30 days will not qualify for a refund.
- Upon submission of your refund request, you must submit evidence that you have completed the training video/s purchased. You must also submit evidence that you have completed the workbook/s provided to you in PDF format next to each training video. Failure of providing this evidence will invalidate your refund request.
- All refund requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ''Refund'', and must include attachments of all evidence as requested in this Refund Policy.
All training videos and related materials presented via this Program (including the ones that may be available payment free), is the Intellectual Property of Bifound LTD. You are free to use the information for your own educational advancement. However, you must not duplicate, share, display, make copies of the materials provided or any of the like, unless you have explicit written permission from us to do so.
Any action against this clause will result in Intellectual Property Infringement.
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement.
You are free to speak, write and share about your own experience with the Program as long as you do not share copies, recordings or any duplicates of the content provided within the Program.
Please note WE DO NOT OFFER ANY LEGAL ADVICE. The information presented to you via our video, audio or written content is designed to serve as a reference upon which you can build further knowledge. All the information presented to you classifies as the personal opinion of the creators of this program. We encourage you to perform your own research and form your own opinions before making or implementing decisions into your personal and professional life.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY SPECIFIC INCOME RESULTS. Please note results may differ from user to user and this will depend on a variety of factors such as your business savvy, level of expertise, capability of understanding the information presented, ability or willingness to take action, personal connections or circumstances, laws that apply to your country or state and other factors that might be outside your ability to control.
Please note, as part of our content, we present a number of outside resources, services and links that may help you further your entrepreneurial education. Please note that the terms of service for those resources, services and links are not the same as ours. Should you choose to follow any of the resources, services or links indicated via this Program, you agree to take full responsibility for the outcome.
We encourage you to research the terms and conditions of each individual service before using them.
We reserve the rights to modify the Terms and Conditions set forth in this Agreement from time to time without notice. It is your responsibility to review this Terms and Conditions page regularly during the use of our services.
If you have any questions about this Agreement or if you wish to contact us, please send us an email at email@example.com